So overall, I think the first game went fairly well! We had some hiccups in the beginning, but I think we hit our stride near the end. I’d say you guys are about 2-3 hours away from completing this module.
Instead of a full blow-by-blow which will be the post after you guys finish, I’ll post your guys’ loot, battles, and experience points so far sans some special XP awards.
Firstly, the loot:
- A small sable pouch containing 20 gold pieces
- (Masterwork dagger) – a well-made dagger in a lacquer sheath
- (50GP) – A pea-sized ruby
- (Cure Light Wounds) – A glass potion vial containing a fizzing orange liquid (CONSUMED)
- 4 sets of stinking studded leather (one taken by Theodore)
- 4 light steel shields painted with black hands
- 3 longswords, slightly rusted
- 1 longbow made of yew
- 20 arrows fletched with vulture feathers
- (Energy Heart) – A large, flawless ruby
Engorged goblin corpse:
- A wooden dragon toy that flaps its wings when the tail moves
- (Wand of Magic Missile, 4 charges) – A wand made of polished oak
- A leather pouch containing 14 gold pieces
- (+1 Dragonsbane Longsword) – A black sheath containing a longsword with a golden dragon hilt
- (potion of levitation) – A bottle containing a milky white potion
- (potion of invisibility) – A flask containing a clear potion
- 175 gold coins in a leather sack
Secondly, the encounters and XP:
1. 4 Hobgoblins (CR 3) – Hobbler, Hobby Hobstar, Hobnobber, “Hungry” Hob Gadling
2. Fountain Room (CR 1/3)
3. Statuary/Altar (CR 1)
4. 2 Giant Spiders + 1 Spider Swarm (CR 4) – Wuda, Wrydda, and the Pretties
5. 2 Reefclaws (CR 3) -Hydrox, Oreo
Total XP (per person): 560
The 65 point stat thing was unexpectedly constraining for feats, so I’m going to allow everyone to add a total of 5 more points in statistics. My only stipulation is that don’t make a stat higher than 18 before racials.
I’d like to finish this on Saturday night at 7 PM if that’s good for everyone. Just let me know on Puppyrush or Facebook if that doesn’t work.